WE WENT BIG
The Liquid Engineers bring everything to make Cocktail BootCamp happen.
When the concept was first dreamt up, the puzzle that needed solving was, "How do we perform a fun, energetic cocktail course with everyone making cocktails at the same time, no matter how big the group?"
The answer came down to GOING BIG! The Liquid Engineers have been Norway's favourite cocktail hosts since 2008, primarily dealing with smaller, intimate groups of 10-20 people. GOING BIG meant stocking up on large amounts of cocktail making equipment. So that's what we did.
After buying the world's supply of cocktail shakers and mixing spoons, all that is required on location are a few conference tables or school desks and a room to hold the BootCamp.
When we say we bring everything else, we really mean EVERYTHING ELSE.
- ICE (cubed and crushed.)
- SHAKERS (plus all other cocktail tools needed for the session.)
- GLASSES (we bring our own and clean them all away at the end.)
- FRESH FRUIT (we shop at the early morning markets to get the best.)
- LIQUOR (we can bring our own, or use yours, it's up to you.)
- DECORATIONS (we like to add a little touch of BootCamp to the room.)
WE ARRIVE EARLY, WE SET IT UP, WE RUN THE SHOW, WE MAKE NEW FRIENDS, WE INSPIRE and THEN WE CLEAN IT ALL UP AND LEAVE WITHOUT A TRACE.